January 4, 2011

New Occasions Mini Catalog

http://www.bridgetmartinelli.stampinup.net
Check out my side bar of the new Occasions Mini Catalog, you can view the whole catalog. Any questions go to my Stampin' Up! website above to order, or you can email, or call me, all is listed on my home page of my website. There is also a Valentine bundle deal as a promotion and you can view it on the site as well. Happy stamping and hope you have fun gettin' on your creative side! A nice break after the holiday season.. Wheeehhhh Christmas is official put away at our house! Onto Valentines Day!  Getting ready to design a new quilt, will keep you posted, spring bright fun colors to brighten up January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.