June 3, 2015


Just received my Stampin Up! new product from the 
new catalog!
There are some great new products. 
I especially like how they are bundling stamp sets with punches or framelits dies to be used with the 
 Big Shot, die cutting machine by Sissix, #113439. Can be purchased or earned thru my website.
Packed full of ideas and projects, plus get on my website for even more ideas on how to use the new tools such as the Gift bag punch board #135862, shown in picture on left side. Demo videos thru my site too.
Lots of new kits, pages 152-155.
The DSP paper matched to the card stock shown on right side of this picture, Bohemian DSP #138446 grouped with the cardstock that matches #139003,
 located on pages 142-144 in the new catalog.
Go to my website and view the new catalog 
http://www.bridgetmartinelli.stampinup.net
or if you would like a catalog, contact me thru my website where all my contact info is at.
If you would like to host a party and earn free hostess rewards on product you can sign up thru my website, there is a direct portal where you can enter your guests names ect.
Or you can let me know, and I will give you 
post cards to mail out.
We all have so much to share with each other,
I learn from my guests every time I have a workshop
http://www.bridgetmartinelli.stampinup.net
Let's get a party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.