July 13, 2022

Gettin thru the pandemic!

      It's been a while since I have posted to my blog here. July 13, 2022

We became grandparents to a baby girl from my other son Marcello and his wife Delise... her name is Amorette. She has been so much fun.. They have recently moved back to Merced and we are enjoying getting the opportunity of watching her.. She is strong, beautiful and full of spunk!  Fearless, kind, and such a sweetie!!! We love her!  She loves chocolate....She is four years old.



     Drake is turning 6 yrs old.. Goin strong, about to start kindergarten.  Loves learning tennis, baseball and all activities at school. He loves pasta and meatballs!

    They keep us busy... I recently retired back in November... Left sick with a bad cough... pulled my sciaticia recouped took months... I can finally walk... Things take longer as we age.

     Trying to find my niche.... to get into the swing of things again.. I will be starting an online business, my old business Forget Me Knot Gifts...A place to order a baby gift, or new moms to share their ideas.
Also some gifts for your home.

      













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.