December 10, 2009

Christmas is coming....are you ready!


Here we are with our Christmas Tree pop-up cards that we made at my Christmas Party.  It was the only project we made that night since it required a little extra work, but they all came out beautiful. We got to relax, eat, and visit.  This was a thank-you to my customers for supporting me during my time with Stampin' Up! I appreciate all that they have done for me and the friendships that we have made a long the way. Great company and some good laughs too!

Some holiday treat bags using the Sparkly & Bright Stamp Set #115346, and the Top Note die for the Big Shot, scallop circle punch, all from Stampin' Up! Quick gift for office gifts or teachers, classmates, ect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.