February 22, 2010

Easter and Spring new cards & more.



Hi, I have been working on some new cards for my up coming workshop March 13. The workshop has two sessions, one at 10:00 am, the other at 1:00 pm. I have been getting ideas of what to do. I used the new punch in the "Occasions Mini Catalog" Scallop trim Corner # 118870 and the border punch in the "SALE.A.BRATION" book #118402 Scallop border punch.
Stamp set "Abundant hope" # 117054


For this bunny card, I added # #116980 Chocolate Bunny.

Really cute for Easter.

The exciting thing about our sales promotion "Sale.A.BRATION is that you can get the scallop border punch free when puchasing $ 50.00 or more from any catalog. Along with some other great things such as, stamp sets, and papers.. If you have any questions you can email me, nosemartinelli@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.