March 28, 2010

More SALE-A-BRATION

Sale-A-Bration, free stampset...
This puppy dog stampset is out of the Big catalog, but is offered as a free incentive in the Sale-A-Bration catalog, the regular #115356 Welness Wishes, the # in the Sale-A-Bration catalog that you would use to get it free is #120209, The Praying for you card below in purple is also in that stamp set, but the flowers are #119125 Happy Moments. I had a lot of fun making these, exciting to see how they were all coming out using different color combinations, and what punches I used. So there is still time. Check out my website, and you can email me, or order online through my website directly.. Create something and email me back a picture of your creation. nosemartinelli@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.