June 11, 2010

New 2010-2011 Catalog

I just received my "NEW" 2010-2011 catalog that will be debuting on July 1. I am so excited, it is a beautiful catalog, with lots of new things, and very organized, with helpful hints, and getting started packs using the "New" color combos.  The new colors are richer, deeper, and some of the old "In" colors are back. So check out my site from time to time. I will be posting pictures of things I have created using the "New" colors and stamps. If you are interested in booking a workshop in your home to receive Hostess benefits let me know, also I will be posting Workshop events coming up. Just trying to get organized with my "NEW" things.
Life is about change and renovation. My two sons are done with college and heading off in finding jobs within their careers, we don't know yet where they will land, but I trust and believe that "HE" has a plan!
I have a baby quilt waiting for me to sew together for a client. May you all have a blessed & creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.