July 3, 2010

Simply Adorned Jewelry

This is a Simply Adorned necklace that I made myself, finally! I really wanted to dress up the chain a bit, so sewed on Buttons, and tied on some ribbon. The letter monogram inside the lock is "Lovely Letters" set as posted below, I put a"B" on the front for me and a " R" on the back for my husbands name. I love the colors, creme, brown, turqouise and white,I used the champagne shimmer paint inside on the letter. It really looks nice against a pink blouse that I have. This item is # 116797 1x1 locket $ 17.95, and the chain is # 116800  24" length $10.95. The lockets and chain come in other sizes as well. The 1/8 " ribbon is from the Summer Mini Catalog, in many other colors too!  Order from my website http://www.bridgetmartinelli.stampinup.net/ send me a picture of your necklace, oh, I almost forgot, they have bracelets too, you can email them to me . nosemartinelli@sbcglobal.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.