January 5, 2010

Happy New Year..2010



Happy New Year everyone... Hope all had a great Christmas and New Year.. Christmas was spent with family, and unfortunately my mom going into the hospital Christmas Eve, she is recovering and should be home soon... I tell you, the best part of having little ones around the holidays, is just their sheer excitement of opening up their presents.. it's not really what they are getting, but just ripping into that paper.. and the looks on their faces.. We are so blessed to have grandnephews and nieces in our family, they have brought such joy back into our lives.. We are a blessed family.. My boys got to come home, for a short time..  just soaked them up while they were here. I have some new pictures of some things that I made as gifts during the holiday season, I will be posting the pictures soon.. And I can hardly wait to get out some of my new stuff from Stampin' UP! that is from the new MINI catalog, and the great Sale-A-Bration catalog.. so check out my website for new updates.. I also started a new part time job today, during tax season.. Lot's to learn, really nice people to work for. So the New Year is off to a good start, wishing you all Good Health, happiness, prosperity, and love for this New Year. May God bless you all!   (can't resist old barns, Murphy's Calif.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.