January 27, 2010

Valentines Day workshop & ideas, Love is in the air!


Valentine workshop...
Here is a display of the things that I have been working on for my workshop this week.. so if any missed it, let me know if you'd like information on how to make some of these wonderful things. We used the clear mount stamps along with the wood.. and ohhh how they loved the clear mount. The heart stamp set     # 118571 in the new Occasions Mini catalog, 117193 heart punch,#117153 Sending love Designer series paper,Sending love epoxy brads,new punches, Very Vintage roller #117693,#117236 On Board Heart Book.#117310 Stampin Up! Mini milk carton die. All supplies, stamps, ink "Stampin' UP! product. Call me if you are interested in ordering, or just have questions. You can also check out my website to order directly from me.. http://www.bridgetmartinelli.stampinup.net/


Enjoy! Valentines Day is near, so get out your paper, stamps, ink, and let the glitter fly! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thats a lot of projects. All of they are so cute. Your gals must have had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.