October 9, 2009

Friday


Hello, the one creative thing that I did today, was to finish a wallet that I am giving as a birthday gift to a niece.  It's cloth, and quilted.. it is the second one that I made.. I really like them.. I will try to post a picture of it.. I am thinking of getting back into my sewing business, along with my Biscotti by Auntie B.B. business, and yes my Stampin' Up! Demonstratorship.. There isn't much difference with working with paper vs. cloth.. it's all about color and texture.. Some of us put colors together in such a different way than others. But it's okay, it's all about being creative to please ones own style, or artistry. There shouldn't be a right way or even a wrong way when it comes to color combinations. It's all in the eye of the beholder.. We all see things differently.  If we didn't,  our world would be so boring!!! So step out of your box, and try layering lots of color, and yes even texture. The color could all be in neutrals, or hot bright colors, to earthy warm shades.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You finally have your blog!!! I'm glad you were able to figure how to build one! Can't wait to see your projects and photos. Keep on pluggin!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.