October 8, 2009

Stampin' Up! Workshop

Had another successful Stampin' Up! workshop in my home last night.. The Bagel Tyme girls and mom, Janice came, and we had a great time.. Kristin's boyfriend even attended.. my first guy at a workshop.. and he did a great job.. We made four projects, a halloween treat bag, two halloween cards, one used rub-ons and designer series paper, yes, no ink or stamps.. the other was a fall card using our Autumn Days stamp set, I love this set, the pheasant stamp is so cool. It brings back lots of memories of opening day at the farm that I grew up on. Foggy mornings, and guns going off..
I will get some pictures downloaded, so I can share with all..
Thanks for stopping in.. I will keep you posted on the next workshop for Stampin' Up! Fall and Christmas.
Can't wait, I have been working hard on some ideas to share.
Check out the weekly specials and the Clearance Rack happening NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.