October 10, 2009

Saturday...

Saturdays.... my errand day.. got my supplies ready for the Biscotti that will be made on Monday. Early this morning, I processed a whole sink full of fresh tomatoes, and started a spaghetti sauce.. cooking all day, it smells soooooo good. Then I made a stuffing  for my Italian sweet peppers, and stuffed them. Packed them in the freezer. Ready to give the boys when needed.  I feel like a little squirrel when I cook BIG like this, freezing and packing away for the winter ahead. So nice to have ready to go on those nights when you just don't know what to cook. My garden is looking like I might get a few more peppers out of it with the cooler weather that we have had. All that I get is greatly appreciated.  So have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.