October 2, 2009

I did it!!

I finally have a blog... Now to add all the things that I want to show you...
Be patient.. this might take a while.
I am a quilter and sewer. And yes I have lots of fabric...it's all about color and texture.. I love the color blue, but have stepped out of my box working with lots of beautiful color. I belong to two quilt guilds, one in Merced, CA ,, and the other in Los Banos, CA .
I just finished with one quilt show in Los Banos, and there is another in Merced this weekend. We have been working very hard preparing for this today.. And everything looks awesome... I will try to post pictures later..
I also like to stamp and create cards, favors, and gifts. I am a demonstrator for
Stampin' Up! So check out my website, you can order 24/7, Check out all of the cool new things in the Holiday Mini Cataglog, and the new 2009/2010 catalog,
at: http://www.bridgetmartinelli.stampinup.net
Again, it's all about color, and texture.. Stampin' Up! has great product, colors, and especially ideas and tutorials that you can learn and create from. If you have any questions, you can email me at, nosemartinelli@sbcglobal.net
If you are interested in hosting a Stampin' Up! workshop let me know. As a hostess you can earn free product and hostess $$ to get the things you WANT.
Remember, create something everyday and share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you may leave an appropriate comment that can be viewed by all.. thanks.